SANSKRITI: Thetrainees who achieve moderate levels of skills at Pragati and are able to work under minimum supervision are given an opportunity to work at various sections at the sheltered workshop.
• Carpentry section : Toys, Craft items,Learning tools for kids and other Teaching aids are produced
• Weaving section: Door mats, Shopping bags, Kitchen towels, and swabs are made
• Candle section: Candles and Diyasfor various occasions and celebrations are made
• Paper section : Handmade paper, Paper bags, Envelopes, Greeting cards and other paper products are made
• Pottery section: Clay pots, Diyas and other items are made
• Tailoring section: Handbags, Purses, Dusters, Aprons and many other products are made
• PVC section : Files, Folders and Pouches of various shapes/sizes are produced
The products made in these sections are popular at the exhibitions/sales held at corporate premises and charity bazaars. The trainees get small amount of stipend/incentive every month giving them a sense of empowerment.